Well it's official.
Welcome to my new brand new blog- A Little Less Drama.
You'll probably continue to see some changes here over the next few weeks (maybe even months) as I try to make this blog exactly what I want it to be, but I've got to be honest I need to get this show on the road!
I'm super excited about creating a fun new blogging world, sharing my adventures, telling some stories, disclosing a little bit about who I am and how I have come to be that woman, and of course learning and growing with you- my readers. I'll be creating a weekly line up which will include but not be limited to:
Hot Mama Monday- We'll talk about how to be a hot mama (and this doesn't just mean how you look) and learn to take a little time for our selves.
Laugh Out Loud Wednesday- I'll share some wild and wacky story, picture or video with you. Hopefully resulting in a laugh or at the very least a smile to brighten your day :)
Share The Love Friday- I will attempt to share some tips on things I've learned over the years and I'll also be asking YOU to come on over and be a guest poster on my blog!
I'll also have monthly posts such as Blast From The Past (stories from my past) and Appreciate the Arts (sharing my love for dance.)
I hope you are as excited about this new venture as I am. Please spread the love and become a follower today. I want to hear from you and you and you too! And all those other bloggers out there.
I need you to help me have a little less drama in my life!
Jordan
Awesome blog Jordan! Can't wait to read it. I'm LOVIN' the different titles for certain days of the week - gives people something to look forward to each week. I try to have different headlines that are recurring too - I just need to follow through and do it more often! Can't wait to see updates. Awesome job! Oh... and i'm excited for dance updates. I miss dance!
ReplyDeleteOooh so fancy! Can't wait to see and read all these new things! Love your new blog look
ReplyDeleteYay! Can't wait for your updates!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone I'm really excited to share with you!
ReplyDelete