I'm back tracking a bit but there are still tons of pre-move events that I haven't had a chance to blog about yet. These posts are mainly for my own benefit and for the sake of keeping a record of our memories so I'm sorry to leap back and forth in time. One very important event that we hosted just prior to leaving Calgary was Novah's 1st birthday party.
I always like to throw a BIG party when our kids turn ONE! I think that the first year of a baby's life is full of so many ups and downs that it is only fitting to PAR-TAY and celebrate that you all survived it all! It was also a lovely opportunity to visit with many of our friends one last time before heading East. I am so thankful to all the lovely family and friends who gathered to celebrate Novah's special day with us. The party was a hit besides it being one of the hottest days of the summer (so we were all sweating out pants off) and Novah seemed thoroughly happy with all the friends and food!
(I apologize in advance for the 501 photos to follow!)
 |
| Food table. |
 |
| Another shot of the food table and some of the party decor. |
 |
| Ivey and Novah- best little baby friends! |
 |
| Just look at that adorable cloth diaper ruffle bottom! |
 |
| Little princess and her Daddy! She loves him to pieces and I think he's pretty fond of her too! |

 |
| Story time with Pam. |
I love it!! I was wondering if you were going to post about her birthday and I'm so glad you did. The party was so much fun and that cake - delicious and beautiful!! Perfect day for perfect little Novah. Question, how did you get your photos into those cute little squares? I need to know your tricks!
ReplyDelete