Before we made the move East our wonderful friends the Campbells threw us a wonderful going away party. I've shared many of these photos on fb but I had to post it on the blog so that this special day will remain in our memories. The party was on July 5th (yes I'm blogging about something that happened three months ago!) But it was a great afternoon spent with good food and even better company! At the time we were so sad with the anticipation of leaving so many wonderful people behind and I can assure you now that we have been away for 2 months we miss all of you tremendously! The good news is that none of you will be replaced because the likelihood of us making new friends in Listowel seems pretty slim with our new and very busy lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!