First off let me be the first to admit I have a problem when it comes to shoes. Some may call it an addiction, others may merely view it as a true and all encompassing love. But whatever it is I cannot get enough of shoes. I LOVE them in all shapes, varieties and styles!
While I see a true purpose for all types of shoes- flats, boots, heels, pumps,wedges, stilettos, casual shoes, walking shoes, super-fancy-you're-probably-only-ever-going-to-wear-them-once-shoes etc. Today I'd like to talk about heels.
There are so many reasons to have yourself a great pair of heels. Let me share with you my list:
1. They make you taller! And seriously ladies who doesn't want to add a couple extra inches of height. Even you tall babes can rock a pair of heels and look dynamite. I have always cherished my heels and the height that they give me. Tall is beautiful and sexy too. So don't be afraid to add some height!
2. They make your legs looks longer, and once again, who doesn't want longer legs?! Legs for days was always my motto growing up and since I don't have theses thanks to my perfect square body type I've always deemed heels to be an essential.
3. Power. Ok maybe you're past the intimidating/need-to-show-your-feminine-power-days but we all need a little pick me up boost once in awhile and whenever I have me on a pair of heels I can't help but feeling I have the control. Ok, so maybe it's only control over my almost 2 year old, but hey it's still control right!
4. Girls just wanna have fun right? Thank you Madonna. I don't know about you but when I do wanna have me some fun heels seem like the perfect thing to slip on my feet. For going out, staying in or whatever your little heart desires heels are the way to go.
5. While wearing heels you're giving yourself a great calf workout. All right I made that one up, but heels do help to tighten those calf muscles and show off the definition you've got. If you got it flaunt it.
6. Heels are sexy. Ok don't get all bashful about this one. But it's true. As per items 1-5 all of these things kind of contribute to the sexy factor.
7. Heels are fun. There are so many styles and colours out there you can get your self a shoe for any mood and just have a little bit of fun with it!
8. The shoe makes the outfit. I don't think I really need to expand on this one. Even if you're outfit is a little on the glum side a great pair of shoes can totally turn the drab to fab.
9. Oh did I forget to mention that your shoes will always fit! Except maybe those last few weeks of pregnancy when your feet swell up. But when you can't seem to get the top button on those jeans done up and you start to feel a little depressed just go slip on your feel-good-heels and you'll be smiling in no time!
10. Why not? There is simply no reason not to have a great pair of heels. Trust me. Whenever I'm feeling down my shoes make me feel better.
There you have it ladies. All about heels.
If you want to see more fun heels check out my Pinterest board Fabulous Shoes.
Now go on out there and get yourself a fun pair if you don't already have one, or two or three ;)
Jordan






This is really similar to the Saga of a Soccer Mom blog. Are you guys connected in some way?
ReplyDeleteI attended University with the writer of Saga of a Soccer Mom and was inspired by her Hwat Mom Mondays. I wanted to share something similar- though my own thoughts and "Hot Mom" tips with my own girlfriends and readers!
Delete