I've been thinking about a lot of things in my life lately and contemplating how I can improve, make way for change. There are already a number of changes in the horizon with Dan now being in school and hoping to be in a new program (for his career!) come January. A new baby coming our way this summer and of course the boys learning and growing each and every day.
But lately I've been feeling a need to make some personal changes for myself. It wasn't too long ago that I was a motivated and ambitious young lady with plenty off goals and dreams I had set out to achieve. As life took it's course some of those dreams and goals were pushed aside or changed direction while I focused my sights on different things, like having kids! However I feel like I've come to a point where I need to make some new evaluations for what I want to achieve for myself and family over the next few years. I know things will inevitably end up different than what I plan out, but I still find it productive to get myself on some sort of track.
There is much in the back of my mind but I think it's time to finally take out the old dreams and ideas dust them off and search for where I want to go in my future.
What about you, do find it productive to set out goals for yourself? Or are you a free spirit and just go where the wind takes you?
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!