So when I last posted about my pregnancy Dan and I were debating not finding out the gender of our third child. Dan was dead set on keeping it a secret and I was considering going along with his idea. However after a few weeks of thinking I could wait 9 whole months without knowing the gender of my baby I had an epiphany that those thought were pure insanity!
After a lot of begging and pleading I finally convinced Dan to join me in finding out the gender of our baby. We were literally in the sitting room waiting for the ultrasound when he agreed!
And boy am I glad that he agreed to find out because if I had found out on my own and had to keep it a secret from him and everyone else I don't think I would have made it! Especially since we found out we're having a GIRL!
I am beyond happy that we will be adding a little lady to our family. It's actually quite perfect to me- my two boys are best little buddies and will always have each other especially since they are so close in age. And now we will have a little girl to balance things out a bit. I guess to make it completely perfect we'd have to have one more girl so that the boys would grow up with a brother and the girls would have a sister. But that is a decision to be made a much later date!
Well I don't have much else to say. I just wanted to share my happiness at having a little girl at last!
Jordan
BEST NEWS EVER!
ReplyDelete