Weight Gain: 20lbs (Yikes! The average woman has gained 10 lbs by this point!))
Size of Baby: A Banana
Food Cravings: Sweets. The sugary the better. Cookies, cakes, chocolate, candy, doughnuts and more! I guess this supports the theory that little girls are sweet! This may explain why I've gained 20lbs ;)
Food Aversions: None.
Baby Movement: I have finally started to feel this little lady move. I didn't start to feel her until I was 19 weeks, which seems a little late to me, but I guess she was just being gentle or something. She is most active in the evening, as were my boys, but she is definitely not as aggressive as they were (at least not yet!) When we went to our ultrasound she was moving around a lot, kicking her little legs and feet, so fingers crossed I'll get myself a little ballerina.
Overall Mood/Feeling: Not nearly a grumpy as I was during the first trimester, but I'm still more moody than average. At least I can now hold a decent conversation while dealing with Marshal without lashing out like the wicked witch of the west! I'm still super tired, but I think that's going to be a symptom for the next 5 years of my life with having 3 little kids so close in age. Oh well I think it's worth it!
My Thoughts: I'm half way there waahoo!! I love hitting 20 weeks, it feels like such a huge milestone. The worst is over and in 4.5-5 months I'm going to get to meet this new little baby who's been growing inside me. I've been doing a lot of re-arranging and organizing at my house lately. It's like early nesting. Because I'm so busy (taking care of kids, church calling, working, doing choreography for work, all the fun chores at home, etc.) I figure I better get a jump start on it. Plus I tend to be a bit of a collector of things so I've got to go through and purge every once in awhile. I've also got to figure out how we're going to make room for this upcoming little princess and all the lovely pink things that will come with her. I must confess the shopping has already begun and I was so stoked when I got to buy that first pink ruffly dress. While boys clothes are cute, do you realize just how much more fun it is to buy girls clothes. It's ridiculous but true, little ruffles, and sparkles and skirts and dresses! Oh my! Dan is in trouble just like he said!
Happy Weekend,
Jordan
I love reading your updates :) I am so excited for you and your growing family!
ReplyDelete