Saturday, April 28, 2012

COLDPLAY!



So I know I am a little late in posting about this but I simply have to before I completely forget about the best night of my life! Last Wednesday Dan and I had the chance to go and see Coldplay in concert here in Calgary. It was AH-MAZING! First off let me tell you that when we heard Coldplay was coming to Calgary back in the fall of last year we were totally pumped. Neither Dan or I had ever seen them in concert but are huge fans of their music. Our wedding song was even a Coldplay tune- Til Kingdom Come. In any case we planned to get tickets but then when they actually went on sale we didn't because of one reason or another.

Later on I started looking for tickets on kijiji but didn't really find anything that I wanted to pay for etc. So I came to the sad acceptance that we weren't going to see them in concert :( Then a week before the concert a miracle happened. Like literally a miracle. A friend posted on facebook that her friend from school had 2 tickets she was trying to sell because she had an exam the night of the concert! I immediately messaged the girl and as luck would have it we were able to make a deal! I called Dan to see if he would be down with paying said amount for the tickets and he was like- is that even a question?! YES!! So later that night we went and got these bad boys.

Ok so now about the actual concert. Like I said earlier it was the best night of my life, I may be over exaggerating slightly, but it was definitely up there. Coldplay is an amazing band that makes amazing music. They are so inspirational and always get me right here. I LOVE their music. Seeing them in concert was even better than I imagined. They sound just as good if not better live and the show that they put on is incredible. I love seeing artists who are passionate about what they do and Chris and band are totally that. Dan and I had a blast. Here we are just before the concert began.

Here is the Saddledome full to capacity!

And some of the show (sorry I'm not such a good photographer)




It was an incredible night that I will never not ever forget. 
Thank you Coldplay for coming to Calgary and for being oh so wonderful!
I heart you. 
A LOT.

Jordan




1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! The show was definitely amazing!! Glad you guys got to go too : )

    PS Til Kingdom Come was a song Daryn and I played at our wedding too! Definitely one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!