Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 Bucket List

One of my amazing friends posted her 2014 Bucket List earlier this year. I just loved this idea so much I had to copy her! I realize its a little late coming but better late than never right?

2014 Bucket List
I have divided my list into three sub categories: 
      Personal (1-29) 
      Family/Kids (30-65) 
      Dan & I (66-85)

  1. Take a ballet class (April 12)
  2. Take a zumba class
  3. Go to New York City
  4. See the New York City Ballet perform at the Lincoln Centre
  5. Go on a shopping fast
  6. Sew a quilt
  7. Sew myself a clothing item
  8. Write down something I am happy about every day for a month
  9. Girls getaway weekend
  10. See a show on Broadway
  11. Make Novah her minkie blanket before winter is over
  12. Read 5 new books
  13. 5 random acts of kindness
  14. Get braces (I’m hoping, but this will not necessarily happen)
  15. Do the 52 week money challenge
  16. Sell one of my homemade wreaths
  17. Get out of credit card debt
  18. Bake a delicious cake from scratch (February 1)
  19. Write special cards to my friends and family
  20. Send birthday cards in the mail
  21. Have a mother daughter date with my mom
  22. Have a sisters date
  23. Write a children’s book
  24. Reach my pre pregnancy weight
  25. Wear a bikini
  26. Run 5km
  27. Make a meal plan and actually stick to it for two weeks
  28. Teach a dance class
  29. See a play
  30. Have a “YES” day
  31. Go a whole week without yelling at my kids
  32. Road trip (April 3-6)
  33. Enjoy more of the little moments each day
  34. Colour the snow (March 31)
  35. Go skating on Lake Louise (March 8)
  36. Take the boys bowling
  37. Take the boys on a hike
  38. Go on a family bike ride (April 7)
  39. Have a backyard campout
  40. Have a water sponge fight
  41. Have a living room picnic dinner
  42. Go see the dinosaurs in Drumheller (May 19)
  43. Go to a REAL beach with REAL sand
  44. Go to the train store in Nanton
  45. Go camping
  46. Make smores
  47. Go to the zoo
  48. Paint pictures
  49. Paint ceramics
  50. Stay up late watching a movie and have a “sleepover” (March 21-22)
  51. Visit the Hot Springs (somewhere)
  52. Take the kids out for dinner (March 8)
  53. Have a picnic
  54. Play at the park all day
  55. Go to the splash park
  56. Go to Riley Park
  57. Eat off the BBQ for a whole week
  58. Go to the Corn Maze
  59. Throw a party for my Dad's 60th (May 10)
  60. Teach Marshal his ABCs
  61. Mommy son date with Marshal
  62. Mommy son date with Cohen
  63. Mommy daughter date with Novah
  64. Go technology free for a day
  65. Go TV free for a day
  66. Run the Colour me RAD race with Dan
  67. Read scriptures together more often
  68. Go on more dates
  69. Go on an overnight trip without the kids
  70. Go to the temple (April 11)
  71. Visit a temple I haven't been to before
  72. Take a cooking class
  73. See the movie Divergent (May 17)
  74. See the movie The Giver
  75. Go on a motorcycle ride
  76. Read a book together
  77. Write appreciation/love lunch notes for a week
  78. Do something special to celebrate our 30th birthdays
  79. Have a party
  80. Go away for our 8th anniversary
  81. Go biking together
  82.  Watch a sunset
  83. Stay up late and watch a movie without falling asleep (March 5)
  84. Go sledding
  85. Go to the ballet
Here's hoping I can cross off everything on my list this year!

Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Aw!! I love this!! I might steal this idea too :) You've got sooo many cute ideas too! I may steal some as well. lol--I love how this list really shows who you are, and how wonderful you are!! 2014 is going to be a great year for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steal away Angela! Alex is the mastermind behind this one! And I stole a few of her ideas too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!