This may seem like a strange movie choice, but I have a habit of buying $5 dvds at Walmart and this happened to be one that I picked up a very long time ago which neither of us had seen. We figured we'd watch it and found it to be entertaining (not terrific but entertaining enough to keep me awake!) I particularly loved all the scenic videography. The landscapes were simply stunning and really made me want to visit Australia one day! You may also find it odd that we chose to stay up late on a Wednesday night but Dan had Thursday off (he's back to working for himself- blog post on this to follow shortly) so it worked for us. I honestly can't believe I made it. I don't know why but I always fall asleep when we watch movies at home!
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!