Well last night we checked #50 off the bucket list. Dan was away at young mens camp and whenever I am alone with the kids for a few nights I have to try to think of extra fun things to do so we stay sane! I figured that it was the perfect night to have our sleepover party. After dinner we constructed this awesome, "fort" in the living room.
 |
| Our awesome fort complete with a full set of kitchen chair anchors! |
 |
| Sleepy heads just after getting up this morning. |
 |
| Having breakfast in the fort this morning! |
 |
| Cohen with his super grumpy face. |
 |
| Watching cartoons. |
 |
| The fort. |
 |
| Marshal loves the fort. I think its going to be difficult to take it down. |
I was lucky that my dad and auntie Aeron and Kendra visited us last night and stayed to help out with bedtime. I was able to get Novah to bed while the boys snuggled up in their fort and started their movie (Hop) and then I came down to join them. I honestly thought they would fall asleep during the movie but they didn't! And it didn't end until 9:00 so they were obviously tired. Fortunately once the movie was done I turned out all the lights and Cohen fell asleep pretty quickly. Marshal was another story. That kid! I went to get ready for bed and thought for sure by the time I got out of the bathroom (I took my sweet time) he'd be sleeping but he wasn't. He ended up coming to bed with me so poor Cohen was the only one to actually sleep in the fort all night!
The boys were and currently still are pretty happy with their fort!
Jordan
This is such a fun idea! Love that Cohen slept in the fort the whole night :)
ReplyDelete