There has been much on my mind these past two days as there have been some very unexpected and dramatic events happen within my family (involving my parents and sister- don't worry our little boys are just fine.) Sadly I cannot share what is going on right now as it is very private but I am deeply concerned and cannot seem to pull my mind away from what is going on. I've felt pretty much useless since yesterday and can't seem to drag my thoughts onto any other topic. Though the information that we currently have is limited and what we do know has been exhausted through discussion there just isn't anything else I can seem to think about. All I can say right now is that my family is in need of a miracle and the prayers and faith of any of you who are willing to share them are greatly appreciated. I do hope to be able to share more with you if and when the time becomes appropriate but for now this will have to suffice.
A heavy hearted Jordan.
Oh no, I hope everything is ok! If you need anything let me know! I will be praying for you.
ReplyDelete