Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Life Captured Project- Day 14

Do you remember a time when you felt lonely? Can you describe it?


Feelings of loneliness cling to my soul
enveloping me with empty arms.

The subtle quiet of desolation surrounds the chambers of my heart.

I stand among a field of blank
A chasm of nothing.

I am disappearing faster than they are.

There was a time of plenty,
brimming over with laughter 

It seems a vision 
a wisp of reality 

long past. 

Now there is void quickening around me, 
it won't be much longer. 

I am lost to the fog.




Jordan 
#lifecapturedproject Day 14

3 comments:

  1. Jordan, did you write this? Beautiful poem! So sad, but beautiful! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did write this poem ladies- thanks so much. Yes it is very sad but that's what I was going for! Glad you liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!