Be advised sleeping in when you have three children is not easily accomplished without some serious repercussions.
Like for example the time when I shooed the kids away to get their own breakfast and they ate a tub of ice cream.
And that time when they ate a bag of cookies.
Or that one time they ate abut 7 yogurts and plastered the table with a yogurt icing film so think I had to scrape it off. And tried to clean up the floor by squeezing an entire bottle of dish soap out.
Dan is usually good and gets up with them shortly after I shoo them away but never fast enough to stop these Saturday morning binges. Oh well I guess that's price you pay for being a lazy parent.
I guess somewhere along the line its worth it.
Jordan
HAHAH this is amazing!! I can't stop laughing although maybe it wasn't funny for you at the time haha! Oh man, so sorry!!
ReplyDeleteIt wan't exactly funny at the time, but I can certainly look at these moments and laugh now! It's my own fault for not getting out of bed! Bad mom!
ReplyDelete