The moment that first comes to mind is from a few weeks back when I was on my way to work. Just down the road from our house is a pathway that leads to a little river. As I was driving down the street looking at the freshly fallen snow I saw a great blue heron out of the corner of my eye. I has to take a quick glance back over my shoulder to make sure I wasn't seeing things, but there sure enough was this gorgeous and majestic bird just standing by the path way leading to the river. It was truly unexpected and almost magical. These birds are simply stunning in real life and I honestly wish that I had had the time to stop and go back to take a picture.
![]() |
| This is not the bird I saw but I felt this post needed a photo of this stunning animal. |
Jordan

No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!