I got 30 clothing items including 2 brand new items which still had tags and 2 sleep sacks (one brand new with tags still on it) each for 25 cents, 4 pairs of shoes for $1 each for a grand total of $11.50. I couldn't be happier with my first garage saleing day of the year!
After garage sales we went home and had a quiet afternoon. Then we went to Ikea for dinner at Marshal's request. All day I asked him what he wanted for dinner that night and every time his response was, "I want go to Ikea." Lol what a cutie. When we got to Ikea we asked him what he wanted to eat and he said very matter of factly, "Noodles and chocolate milk." Doesn't take much to please a 3 year old palate.
Grandpa, Aeron, Kendra, Rael and Spencer (Mom had to work) joined us for dinner and we had some fun with the kids trying to run away from us every 5 seconds. After everyone had eaten we decided to walk through the store as that's Marshal's favourite part. Since we were dressed semi nicely I wanted to take a family picture and Rael thought it would be funny if we did it in one of the Ikea living room, setups. The boys didn't want to cooperate but it was still fun and we got some funny shots.
Trying to wrestle the boys into the photo.
Somewhat decent.
Marshal clearly wants to be free!
Laughing our heads off at the struggle the kids are putting up.
He was mad.
Cohen escapes.
After our walk through Ikea we finished off with some ice cream and then straight home and to bed for two very tired and grouchy little boys! Oh well it was mostly a good day. Life is tough when you are 3!
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!