Sunday, May 19, 2013

May Blogging Challenge Day 19- 5 of Your Favorite Blogs and Why

I'm not a super crazy blog follower, but there are a few I enjoy looking at when I have the time!

  1. Food That's De! - Two of my girlfriends started this food blog awhile ago and I love it! They are both health conscious eaters and always cooking up yummy healthy dishes for their families. I was super thrilled when they decided to share many of their recipes and tips with the rest of the world through this blog. I've only tried a few recipes to date, but I have plans to cook many more of the yummy things that they have shared.
  2. Picked & Painted - I found this blog once upon a time when I was looking for furniture makeover tips and I can't say how much I love it! This blogger has an amazing talent for finding ugly, old, worn out furniture pieces and restoring them into lovely, beautiful amazing treasures! Seriously check out her work and you will be inspired. I love being able to see a new life in something old. 
  3. A Diamond In The Stuff - Another great blog for furniture tutorials and a lot of other great craft ideas. I love reading about and seeing other people's craft ideas. I'm a crafter at heart and wish I had more time to do it. Maybe one day!
  4. Fun Cheap of Free Queen - This gal has a lot of great financial tips and advice. I also feel a small connection with her because her name is also Jordan and she has 3 kids within basically the same time frame as my 3 will be born. lol. Anywho I like reading her posts.
  5. The Pretty Life Anonymous - A fun fashion blog that I like because it's realistic for the budget frame that I live within. These gals have lots of DIY ideas and always put together cute outfits on a dime. They also keep their blog anonymous which is kinda cool. Seems like they do it more cause they love too rather than  for recognition and I can't lie, I really like that. 
Well that's that. Maybe I've suggested some new reading material for all your blog followers!

Jordan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!