- Open bodies of water or any deep water in general. I can't swim people and deep water really makes me uncomfortable.
- Losing Dan. I seriously don't think I could live without him. I would truly be terrified to go through life on my own.
- Losing one of my kids. Even though I know that we are a forever family I think this would be impossibly difficult to deal with.
- Birds. Completely irrational I know, but when birds get too close or fly near by my head I get a little freaked out.
- Having regrets in my life. I tend to be a bit of a cautious person and am sometimes too afraid to do things I really do want to do. I want to make sure I live my life to the fullest so that I am truly satisfied with what I have done.
Well I'm sure I could add on but I don't want to think too much about things that make me sad or scared so I will leave it at that!
Jordan
No comments:
Post a Comment
Drop me a line!