Monday, May 6, 2013

May Blogging Challenge Day 5- Publicly Profess your Blogger Love

So I know I'm a day late on this one but I'm not giving up on this challenge. Yesterday I was supposed to publicly profess my love and devotion for one of my blogger friends.

I don't know if this means I am supposed to profess my love of a complete stranger whose life I know only through the writings on her blog or pick someone I am actually friends with who also blogs.

I decided to go with the latter. Someone who has really inspired me to blog and that is miss Alex K. Her blog is private so there's no point in me sharing a link but she has really been a blog inspiration to me. Why? because she does it to preserve her memories, to write about her family and share funny stories about her kids, to record her personal thoughts and share her ideas. And I really love her blog and the reasons she does it. Besides she almost always make me laugh! She's not trying to get a zillion followers or people to like her, she blogs because she wants to and she enjoys it.

So thanks Alex for helping me have a greater desire to blog and make a record for my family and for myself. I sincerely appreciate your blogspiration!

Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks Jordan! I too love your blog! I'm glad I could be some sort of "inspiration" even if I don't feel like I am through my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!