Monday, May 27, 2013

May Blogging Challenge Day 27- A Letter To My Readers

Dear Readers (all 12 of you),

I'm sorry that my blog is not full of fun and interesting facts like so many others out there, that I don't have incredible recipes to share, funny stories that will make you laugh so hard you'll pee your pants, fashion tips to make you feel oh so beautiful and trendy or great crafty ideas.

But I thank you just the same, for reading despite the lack of true entertainment, and for putting up with my posts as I blog my way through the weeks and months trying to make some record of the events and happenings in my not so interesting life.

This blog is really not for you, it is selfishly for me. Writing is something I have always enjoyed and  that's why I love blogging so much. So as long as I'm around and I have things to write about you can count on my boring blog posts to continue. I hope that you can enjoy my blog somehow and if not, well then you don't have to read it.

I hope you have a lovely week,

Jordan

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is wonderful, as it depicts real life and all its beauty.
    From,
    One More Reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is anything but boring, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is always entertaining. :) -- Don't sell yourself short. We all have little exciting lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!