Friday, May 3, 2013

May Blogging Challenge Day 3- Things That Make You Uncomfortable


  1. Being pregnant.
  2. Being pregnant and sitting on a hard folding chair (that has zero lower back support) for over an hour. 
  3. Being in an open body of water, in which I can't see or touch the bottom. Freaks me right out. 
  4. People wearing clothes they shouldn't be wearing.
  5. Women who breastfeed in public without some form of a cover, keep those boobies to yourself. (I'm all for public breast feeding as long as you're covered up.)
  6. Being a passenger while my husband is driving at high speeds in a snowstorm.
  7. When my husband decides to climb random mountains, waterfalls and other high ridges/surfaces with zero equipment or proper climbing attire.
  8. Wearing tight pants when I'm pregnant. Do not be fooled- leggings don't count as tight pants, they are like stretchy comfortable magic. 
  9. Birds. Its true they kind of freak me out.  
  10. Cats. I'm super allergic to them. Red eyes, runny nose and the whole shebang. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes and Yes to 1 and 2! Completely agree with #6, although myself driving in a snow storm doesn't really make me feel any more comfortable. haha.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a line!