Friday, May 31, 2013

Marshal's 3rd Birthday Party!

Say what?! My baby is 3 now?! I can't even begin to explain how fast the years have gone by and how crazy it is that I now have a 3 year old. Marshal turned 3 last Saturday we celebrated his birthday on Friday with a little party for him and his friends. I went a little more low key with my party planning and decor this year, hence all the tacky and amazing dollar store decorations! However going with the Disney Cars theme that Marshal requested everything seemed just right! Here are a bunch of pictures from the party!

The birthday boy having breakfast!

Showing off his sweet party hat.

The spread.

Complete with little food signs, cause I'm nerdy like that!

More food.

Nom nom nom.


Nopt a great photo, but some of the decorations. 


The birthday boys cake.


Lightning and Miss Sally!


 Another angle.


 Squishing all the kids in the kitchen for cake time!



Party hats on and we're ready to go!


Here it comes!



All the kids were pretty excited about the cars!


Marshal enjoying his cake.


He thought it was really yummy.


Cohen thought it was pretty sweet too.


Presents at pre schooler partties are always fun!


Enjoying his loot.


Look at those shorts! Thanks grandma.


Cohen looking cute in his party hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!